Once you have selected the layout you wish to use, the first step is to update the content with your information.
- Double click on the text you would like to replace. Once you do this, you should now see a box around the text. You will also notice a white box appear below the selected text. Use this box to adjust the font size, line height, letter spacing, and many other formatting options.
2. Highlight the existing text.
3. Type in your replacement information. In this instance we would put in the name. You will repeat these steps on the other available boxes.
4. If you are having issues typing in this space, you can also click on the “T” icon in the white box for another spot to edit your text.
5. Once you click on the icon, you will see another box appear with the text currently inside of the selected field.
6. You can highlight that text or add to it by just typing inside of that space.
7. As you start typing, you should see the artwork box updating.
8. If the text you are typing is too long and running into our outside of the artwork, you can change the font size located inside of the white box. Start by clicking on the font size in the white box.
9. Once selected, you can use the slider or the number pad to change the font size. Here you can also change the line height or the kerning (the space between the characters). As you make the adjustments, you should see the artwork updating in real time.