Placing an order on this site shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions in their entirety.
Order processing will begin when the following items are complete:
- Press-ready files are received
- Payment is processed
Files submitted by the customer are considered approved proofs and therefore will be submitted as-is for printing. No liability is accepted for any errors not corrected by the customer on files that they have submitted.
For customers who purchase design services, it is the responsibility of the customer to catch any errors or issues on proofs sent to them. $20 Business Cards is only responsible for fixing or adjusting any issues revealed to us by the customer during the design process.
Printing time for the standard business cards offered on this site is three business days. This printing time may be increased at our discretion due to factors out of our control, such as holidays, weather conditions, or any other impediments that might prolong the printing process. The printing time of three business days is not guaranteed but does represent the standard scenario.
$20 Business cards is not responsible for delivery times. The carrier used for delivery will be responsible for any delivery times. We will provide the customer with a tracking number for the carrier used to ship their order. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact the shipping carrier if the package is lost in transit or if there are issues with the delivery location. The customer may not provide a PO box as a shipping address. A physical location must be provided for all shipping.
Refunds and Cancellations
Any orders placed for printing services may be eligible for a refund if all of these criteria are met. The error or issue with the printed order must be the responsibility of $20 Business Cards. The following are considered refundable issues:
- $20 Business Card-supplied crop marks are showing. Crop marks that are part of customer-supplied artwork are not covered under this protection as the error could possibly be on their placement of the crop marks on the artwork.
- The business cards are not the proper 3.5” x 2” business card size. There is a 0.125” variance in either direction allowed for cutting changes. Cards must be larger/smaller by more than 0.125” in more than one direction to fall under this description.
- The coating was applied incorrectly. If the customer ordered a specific type of coating (i.e. UV coating or matte finish) and that is not what they received. If, however, the customer ordered a specific coating on one side and the customer is stating that the coating was on the wrong side, that is not covered under this description. It is the responsibility of the customer to clearly mark on their files which side is the front and which side is the back.
- There is a shift of 15% or more in the placement of the artwork on the printed cards. There is an acceptable amount of shift that can occur during the cutting process.
- The customer received the wrong order. If the order received by the customer is incorrect and was meant for a different customer. $20 Business cards must verify that the cards received were actually for a different client. The verification can be accomplished through a digital image or by receiving 10 samples of the incorrect cards via mail.
Order will not be refunded for color issues. Because our printing process involves “Gang Run” techniques, we cannot guarantee specific colors based on the artwork either created by us or provided by the customer.
Orders that qualify for a refund will be processed as a refund once the error has been verified. An error can be verified by either a digital image containing the completed order or by sending 10 physical samples of the completed order to $20 Business Cards, P.O. Box 1015, Roanoke, TX 76262-1015. Once the issue is verified, please allow 7 – 10 business days for the refund to be processed.
Orders placed for any of our custom design services are only eligible for a refund if the request for a refund is placed before any design work has been initiated. No refunds can be issued once the design service process has begun. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide all of the detailed information when placing a custom design order.
$20 Business Cards is not responsible for any artwork, promises, or verbiage displayed on any of the materials we print. $20 Business Cards shall not be liable for any loss to the customer arising from delay in transit not caused by $20 Business Cards.
All artwork provided by the customer is kept on file unless otherwise specified. All artwork is kept secure and is not accessible to any outside sources other than our company and the vendors that are used for printing. If the customer requests, any previous artwork supplied to us by the customer can be deleted. We hold previous artwork for the purpose of re-orders only.
A sales tax of 8.25% is added to all order with a shipping address in the states of Texas and California.